Town and County Taxes
2021 Town and County Tax Bills will be mailed out on December 31, 2020.
If you do not receive your bill within the first two weeks of January, please contact our Tax Office at (585) 872-7056, or you may obtain a copy of your bill at the Monroe County website – follow the link and instructions below. Always submit/bring both pages of your bill when making a payment.
For property owners whose taxes are held in escrow, bills are forwarded directly to appropriate lending institutions.
We are currently conducting business with limited admittance to the Town Hall. We strongly encourage you to utilize one of the following options to make your 2021 Town and County Tax payment.
Mail in Your Payment:
Payment Drop Box:
We have a drop box that is available 24 hours a day to submit your payment. Place your check/money order payment in an envelope with your phone number listed. NO CASH accepted. The drop box is located in the front vestibule of Town Hall-1000 Ridge Road. Payments received after 4:30p.m. are considered received on the next business day. Please be sure to include your payment coupon to ensure proper processing.
If you wish to pay with a credit card or “I” check, you may do so on Monroe County's website using the "View/Pay Taxes Online" via www.monroecounty.gov. The payment portal is linked to the tax system, so your payment will be posted immediately. A fee will apply.
Inquiries regarding property tax collections may be directed to (585) 872-7064
* Payments placed in the drop box after business hours are posted as received the next day. Please pay careful attention to this as deadlines approach.
You can download your Town and County Tax Bill prior to coming into the office by clicking the link to the Monroe County Real Property Portal
Instructions for downloading your bill are as follows:
- Click "I agree" after reading disclaimer (if you wish to proceed)
- Enter address (avoid using street, lane, road, etc.) as you type in the street, the drop down will assist you.
- Click "Search"
- Click "Pay Property Taxes" in the upper right corner - green tab
- At the approximate center of this page, you will see your tax amount due is under "True Tax Town/County"
- If you wish to print your bill, print “Combined Town and County Tax Bill” directly under the Monroe County Banner on the upper left side of the screen. Please remit payment with the payment coupon.
- You may make a payment at this point, however please note there may be fees applied when making online payments through the website.