The Town Parks Department serves to provide and maintain high quality parks, trails and open space for the benefit and enjoyment of its Webster residents and visitors.
The Parks department in collaboration with Webster volunteer organizations help to maintains nearly 1,030 acres of active parkland and open space and nearly 25 miles of trails. Some of these areas include Arboretum, Empire Park, First Responders Park, Finn Park, Gosnell Big Woods, Whiting Road Nature Preserve, Four Mile Creek, Ridge Park and Ridgecrest Park, North Ponds, Kent Park. These parks provide athletic fields, trails, Town events, playgrounds, spray parks, lodges to rent and so much more for our community to enjoy.
Town of Webster General Park Rules:
- All Parks are carry in carry out
- Parks close at dusk
- Open fires are prohibited
- Pets must be leashed and be cleaned up after
- No motorized vehicles allowed in parks
- Permits required for special events
- No swimming is allowed in any parks
- Do Not feed wildlife or damage plants
- Use parks amenities for their intended use
- Complete parks rules are listed in town ordinance webpage click here.
The Town of Webster Parks and Recreation Department is dedicated to offering residents broad-based leisure opportunities, a balanced system of park lands, preservation of open spaces and the enhancement of environmental and cultural qualities that will foster the growth of healthy lifestyles.
Athletic FieldsView information about local athletic fields and their amenities.
Park DescriptionsLearn about the various parks in the area.
Trails / Open SpaceView available trails and open spaces located in the Town of Webster.
Trails / Open Space